Editorial    |    Online Shopping    |    Runway    |    Woof!    |    Music      |    Lookbook    |        Ad Campaign

12.03.2009

Chris Brown Album Leaks



Love him or hate him Chris Brown is back and his album isn't half bad, actually its really good. Featuring Collaborations with Lupe Fiasco, Trey Songz, The Game, Lil Wayne, Plies, DJ Khaled and many more. For the album he went a different direction than his others and moved toward electronic/dance and it works well for him. Here are the leaked songs for download below or to sample the full album click here. The best are I.Y.A. (In Your Arms), Girlfriend and I Love You which is a bonus track off Grafftiti.
And Just Remember to download the album here or Limewire it, because homeboy doesn't deserve the money after Rihanna.

I.Y.A. (In Your Arms)
Pass Out
Girlfriend
Crawl
I Love You
Wait
What I Do

No comments:

Post a Comment