Editorial    |    Online Shopping    |    Runway    |    Woof!    |    Music      |    Lookbook    |        Ad Campaign

11.15.2009

First Look At Video Phone





3 snapshots of the upcoming Video Phone music video featuring Lady GaGa and Beyonce have been released. The music video is expected to be released on November 17th and I'm sure it will be sick based on the pictures and their work together on Telephone. In an interview GaGa responded to Beyonce's question for what she wanted to do for the music video by saying, "I don't want to be Fashion GaGa in your video. I want to do you. I want to do my version of Beyonce." Apparently on set, GaGa was referred to as "Gee-yonce".
For more info on the video, click here.
Also, you can listen to the track featuring Gee-yonce herself for the video here, produced by Bangledesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment