Editorial    |    Online Shopping    |    Runway    |    Woof!    |    Music      |    Lookbook    |        Ad Campaign

10.22.2010

Woof || The Rat Dread

A dreaded rat-tail? A rat-tailed dread?
         If your wondering what this young gentleman is looking at, then A. You are quite possibly delusional and B. You need to close your eyes...count to 3..open them.. AND LOOK AT THAT THING RAT-TAIL SLITHERING DOWN HOMEBOYS BACK!
          No one can argue that fusion is such a hot trend right now. You have your Tex-Mex, your Asian Fusion,   blah blah blah but this is definitely a first! This homie brought the beauty of dread-locks and the simplicity of the rat-tail and had a threesome which somehow evolved into his very own hairstyle which I have dubbed, The Rat-Dread.
         I once had a nightmare, you know the kind where your being chased by a murderer or maybe you are about to get hit by a bus and you wake up sweating? Well mine was exactly like that except Rat Dread was chasing me. No, not to kill me. To touch me with his rat dread. 
After about 30 minutes of staring at Rat-Dread I walked over to him and said, "listen Anakin Skywalker! I know that you may think that you are a ninja turtle or whatever but you are not 9-years old anymore, cut that shit out!" As I said this I sliced Rat-Dread off and slapped him in the face!
          Later I spotted him laying in the grass sulking over the days events with his newest ladyfriend, looks like things are already looking up Rat Dread homeboy, your welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment