Editorial    |    Online Shopping    |    Runway    |    Woof!    |    Music      |    Lookbook    |        Ad Campaign

7.30.2010

Victoria Beckham || Vogue Turkey August


         Diggin' this new cover of Vogue Turkey starring the one and only Victoria Beckham. And hooty hoo she's looking bomb. Let me break down three reasons why I love this cover..
      
         One. It's Victoria Beckham. She's hot. She has the privelege duty of boning David Beckham and has an English accent. Two. Homegirl has a drink in hand; 'nuff said. I like it, I mean how can you expect her to make it through an ENTIRE cover shoot without a cocktail, bravo! And Three. Judging from her pose she is clearly on the prowl; I mean look at those eyes! She's rocking that Egyptian Cat Whore look that's so big right now. Me-ow.

Don't forget to follow GMCBonline on Twitter! Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment